SM TOWN - My Angel My Light (SM TOWN 2002 Winter Album)

Posted by tenjo*affinity Sunday, September 21, 2008


(c: XxshinhwaxX)


Romanisation


You're my angel my light
nol ra oon sun mool ro da ga oon nuh reul sarang hae oh babe~

Here we are, one more time for the SMTOWN, check this out, gonna move your body, shake that body to the beat. Everyone, get on your feet C'mon.

i ruh ke nuh wa iss eu myun sae ro tae uh na eun bit ooseum ga deuk na reul chae wuh
nae noon soge itt neun nuhn shinbi han bit eu ro gyu ool nal ei chut noon churum nae an e deul uh wa

You're my angel my light
sarang eul al ge hae joon ne ge jigeum dagaga Kissing you
You're my angel my heart
nol ra oon sun mool ro da ga on oh nuh reul sarang hae
You're my angel my light

nae ga sarang ha neungeu nyuh ga joha ha neun gyu ool i wassuh ha yan noon eul dal meun geu nyuh neun na ei chunsa

jam deul gi jun gi do hae sarang eul dama nae gyutt e uhp duh ra do nuhl ji kyuh dal ra go


You're my angel my light
sarang eul al ge hae joon ne ge jigeum dagaga Kissing you
You're my angel my heart
nol ra oon sun mool ro da ga on oh nuh reul sarang hae
You're my angel my light

ool hae gyu ool eun sul re go haeng bok hae chut noon i (nae ri go) Christmas (ddae e do) ham kke hal te ni

gyu ool na moo wi ro nae ri neun juh ha yan noon churum nae ge dagawa Loving you
sae ha yan nae maeum yeppeun bool bit deul ro balk hyuh joon oh nuh reul sarang hae
You're my angel my light

Wanna be happy Christmas

_______________________________________________________________

Translation


You're my angel, my light
A suprise present awaits you, I love you, oh babe~

Here we are, one more time for the SMTOWN, check this out.
Gonna move your body, shake that body to the beat.
Everyone, get on your feet, C'mon.

Whenever I am with you
I am full of laughter and light
In my eyes you can see a mysterious light
Like the first sight of a wintery day,
That light is inside of me

You're my angel, my light
I know that love will come to me, Kissing you
You're my angel, my heart
A surprise present awaits you, oh I love you
You're my angel, my light

The winter which the girl I love likes so much has come
She's my angel who resembles the white snow
Before going to sleep I pray
I ask that you are looked after even if I can't be by your side

You're my angel, my light
I know that love will come to me, Kissing you
You're my angel, my heart
A surprise present awaits you, oh I love you
You're my angel, my light

This winter will be exciting
We'll be happy at the first sight of snow (coming down)
At Christmas (at that time) we'll be together

In winter I care so much
That it comes down around me like white snow Loving you.
My heart is pure white
And it reveals the pretty colors of a flame, oh I love you
You're my angel, my light

Wanna be happy Christmas

credit
Translation: goro-chan & aheeyah.com
Romanization: heeju @ soompi
Editing: tenjo*affinity

0 comments

Followers

Rules

Please read the RULES first.